Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ashley Olsen a burnette

Well just a wig for the upcoming summer issue of VMan magazine. 
On fashion being in her future, not acting: “I’ve been transitioning from acting as a kid to doing something that I’m choosing for myself-to be part of the fashion industry. That’s what I want for my future. It has nothing to do with my past, nothing to do with anyone else’s agenda. And I followed my heart the whole way. But the outside perception is very different because you do have celebrity brands, people like Jessica Simpson and Kimora Lee Simmons, and those are celebrity brands because they have their names on it.”

On her luxury women’s fashion collection expanding into men’s wear in the fall: “The Row is really something that I’m doing while my sister still wants to focus on acting. [Mary-Kate is] my partner in The Row, but she trusts me with the everyday. I mean, I see her like ten times a day.”

1 comment: