Monday, March 2, 2009

From Pucci to Gucci



















































































So Milan Fashion Week is underway and the photos of the shows are pouring in on Style. I am IN LOVE with Peter Dundas at Emilio Pucci (he replaced Matthew Williamson and debut his first collection for Pucci's aw09 show) It is an amazing collection. He has captured the essence of Pucci through his eyes. There are some comparisons to Balmain, but I just think Peter is being current in trends.







Check out the boots!














































The Gucci collection for aw09 was extremely disappointing, which is weird because Gucci has been looking amazingly for the past two collections (aw08 will always be my favorite collection, ever. Hello, studded boots and pirate inspired shirts are perfect.) However, the presentation on the runway for this collection has beeenn donnnee and I understand that Gucci is targeting a younger audience, but we've seen sequence tops and leggings. I just picked a couple of my favorite looks. I always love the Gucci runway shoe and the sunglasses will be mine in addition to the Marc Jacobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment