Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Inspiration

I should be studying for my art history mid-term tomorrow, instead Im visiting the cobra snake and the sartorialist. Im so jealous that the cobra snake is in Paris sitting at the Couture shows, rubbing elbows with Rick Owens, Anna Wintour, and the famous offspring of Miss Carine Roitfeld. I can't imagine being surrounded completely by fashion. Just looking at these pictures you can get an idea of the raw asthetic that the designers create each season. It just pushes me even harder and inspires me so much more to do well and one day, I'll be at fashion week, watching the Couture shows. With that, here are some of the most inspiring pics Ive seen in a while. (I SPY, the Stephen Sprouse for Louie Vuitton shoes that I MUST own, an amazing pair of Margiela black and white wedges.... seriously, I die. Lou wearing a Balmain dress, my sister's pink Stella shoes, an amazing runway shot form the Armani Prive show, black nail polish, men wearing fur (thank you) and the amazing YSL platform ankle boots from last season.)



No comments:

Post a Comment